Re: TXF file format description

dsamoyloff wrote:
Chris wrote:

www.opengl.org/resources/code/rendering/mjktips/TexFont/TexFont.html

This link is OK, thank you! But the file format is not described there,
so I have to hack the source to find it out.
Yes.  I don't think the file format was ever documented.  I wrote my TXF
parser by reading the original Kilgard code.

The second law of Frisbee throwing states: "Never precede any maneuver
by a comment more predictive than "Watch this!"...it turns out that
this also applies to writing Fragment Shaders.
Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: sjbaker@link.com           http://www.link.com
Home: sjbaker1@airmail.net       http://www.sjbaker.org