Re: 3dfx wrapper (was: Not a HOWTO but a guide of some sort...)

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> From the thing posted on Slashdot I got the impression that they somehow
> decided not to crush it finally. But I'm not sure - the entire thing wasn't
> very clear...

>From the looks of http://www.angelic-coders.com/kshaikh/GlideUnderground/
one of the developers who's done a wrapper (several others have as well,
but stopped), has decided to press ahead with his work.

Nicholas

--
      "I reserve the right to contradict myself"
Nicholas Lee (Li Peng Ming)  n.j.lee at statslab.cam.ac in uk