Re: outline for Linux Game Programing

What about sound? music? input? networking? taking advantage of the OS?

I also don't think that each library needs it's own chapter.

Sorry this is so short, but I'm on my way out.  I think that this book
is a great idea and I will gladly write/maintain a section or two.

Expect more from me tomorrow.

Ian