Re: outline for Linux Game Programing

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Ian Crawford wrote:

> What about sound? music? input? networking? taking advantage of the OS?

I was actually thinking that thouse topics would go under there places in
the libraries but I think your approch would be better

> I also don't think that each library needs it's own chapter.

see above

> Sorry this is so short, but I'm on my way out.  I think that this book
> is a great idea and I will gladly write/maintain a section or two.

SIGN UP WHILE THERE HOT! no really let me know which ones you are
interested in.

> Expect more from me tomorrow.

outline 0.0.2 :)
    1. Introduction
          + About this book
          + About the authors
          + What is Linux
          + Why use Linux as a game development environment
          + What do I need to get started
    2. Starting the design process
    3. Writing a simple game
    4. Stepping up the process