Summary uploaded

Okay, I've hacked together something for the SDK
page on linuxgames.org, which really is just a
mumble jumble of
- the original page :)
- Johnny's overview
- other pseudo-announcements, such as Dan Kegel's Fauxplay :)
- additions from several comments on the list
- some of my own sparks

I've uploaded it for general bashing to :
http://www.larian.com/rat/linuxg/sdkprojects.html
there's clearly some URLs missing, other than
that I took the liberty to reorganize things a bit
into a few more categories.  I omitted Johnny's
ranking-of-libs post, I guess that would be for
the comparison page.

What do you people think ?

Bert
--

-=<..alle bugjes zwemmen in het water..>=-