Re: New Outline with some people :)

Bryan Patrick Coleman wrote:

>          + Penguin Sound -by Christian Reiniger
>          + PenguinNet -by Christian Reiniger

Sorry, I should have said that I know nothing about sound/network coding
and thus can't write anything useful in these areas.
I'm involved with the PenguinPlay 2D, GUI and file access systems and can
write something about these. Perhaps there will be some more parts I
understand well enough to write about them, but don't count on that.

Cu
	Christian
--

AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse