Re: Is Linuxgames still alive?

On Sat, Jan 09, 1999 at 12:06:07PM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Freshmeat can create a category, and the authors can move their records
> to it or not as they choose, so the question is really "Would a new
> category for game development be helpful."  Opinions?
I think so. "Games" and "Game development" are very much not the same. Hence
linuxgames.com and linuxgames.org! Besides, there are already different
categories for development tools for other categories I think, so why not
games?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net