Re: Reasons not to fear Linux game development

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 12:56:44PM -0500, Ian Crawford wrote:
> Sure.  Has a decision been made about the location of the web site yet?
> Are we going to double up (i.e., www.linuxgames.org and
> sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/)?
I prefer linuxgames.org as portal (eep! buzzword! bingo!) and perhaps
putting some dynamic stuff at the other site. Perhaps linuxgames.org can be
set up so that lgdc.linuxgames.org points to sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/.
That would keep it all in one domain from a users point of view which is
what I prefer. One site should be on one domain. Just MHO of course. =)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net