Re: Writing games in interpreted languages

Bert, I agree 100% with you. A great many years ago in a programming
course in College, my instructor siad something that in this case seems
quite appropriate... "A real programmer doesn't start with a language
and build a program, rather he/she starts with a program (in this case
he was refering to psuedo-code) and selects the most appropriate
language for the task". All to often forgotten I'm afraid...

Happy New Year everyone!

Tyrone