Re: OT: RE: hi this is bill

>I have to agree with you on all counts.  I tried to be helpful to him but he
>seems to have the grammatical education of an 8 year old.

I disagree. 8 year olds can do a lot better than that.

> I second that. My head hurts trying to read Bill's messages.

It's bad enough when English is one's first language. One of the reasons that
those of us to whom it is should try and be clear is for the benefit of those to
whom it isn't but have to put up with reading English messages anyway. English
can be dense and incomprehensible when used correctly, let alone when some clown
things he's joining the hacker elite by spelling things wrongly. It's like
deliberately talking in obscure accents - it's just not polite.