Re: Debugging GL apps

>Just wondering, does nobody use the Sys-Rq Key in the 2.2.x Kernels?
>It allow to restore the keyboard mode, killing the programm on the
>current and some more, basically all that is needed to restore a
>locked system.
>
>$ less /usr/src/linux-2.2.14/Documentation/sysrq.txt

Some of us haven't got our development machines to 2.2.x yet for a start... My
"main" machine Excession is still on 2.0.3n or something. Affront might be on
2.2.x, but I'm in the process of moving development onto that. (I have to fix
the networking first.)

Other than that, I'll have to have a look at it...