RE: Not Dead!

On 20-Jan-2000 Paul Tiseo wrote:

>     Hello list,
>
>     My attendance has been spotty of late, but I'm dropping a note to
> let you know I have advanced somewhat on the web pages. If you visit
> http://sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/nextgen/main.php3, you'll find a test news
> list with some basic filtering options. CUrrently, the page that is up
> doesn't do extreme error checking on date entry, so bear with me. Feel
> free to visit and comment on it. I hope to have the articles script up
> by the weekend, with our current articles batch converted over into the
> MySQL db...
>
> PT

bright :) very bright. I like the buttons on the top right, and the logo looks
good, too. no sdl on the poll? :) some padding on the side tables might help,
so the letters aren't right at the edge... maybe some small images to line the
tables and give it a smoother more 3d look? looks really good (mebbe heavy on
yellows and reds, which tend to be more aggressive and panicked colors in most
societies...)

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.