Re: closing fXMesa fullscreen viewport

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 05:08:24PM +0100, Felix Kollmann wrote:

> --> fxcontext= (*fxMesaCreateBestContext) (window, xres, yres,
> fxattribs);
> --> (*fxMesaMakeCurrent) (fxcontext);
> --> (*fxMesaDestroyContext) (fxcontext);

I can't understand how this could not work.  fxMesaDestroyContext()
is somewhat violent in it's behaviour.  It will call grGlideShutdown()
and grSstWinClose().  All be it in the wrong order.  A call to either
should restore the screen.

What hardware do you have?  It might be something to do with the
version of glide you are using.  Or the version of Mesa.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | A friend in need's a friend in deed
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | A friend with weed is better