Re: AI (was: Is this list still alive?)

On Friday 12 January 2001 05:44, Steve Baker wrote:

> The graphics are *gorgeous* - but it has no good gameplay.  There is
> nobody to compete against (no computer players, no two-player mode, no
> network play mode)

The lack of AI is a theme I see quite often... I put up a poll on this. I
think I know the outcome, but perhaps it will raise awareness a bit.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Pretty cool, the kind of power information technology puts in our hands
these days.

- Securityfocus on probing 36000000 hosts for known problems in 3 weeks