Re: Collision detection Re: Is this list still alive?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Chris Purnell wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 05:53:24PM +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
>
> > I think most people use collision detection for this.
>
> That is just so unhelpful.

Why? Your message did not really convey that you knew this, and sometimes
knowing the right terms can make it easier to obtain relevant knowledge.

If you already know about collision detection, then maybe you should state
your problem in a little more detail?

I am often called a lot of things, but almost never unhelpful.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The Microsoft Dictionary:

           interoperability: The ability of a Microsoft product to operate
                             with another Microsoft product.