Re: 3D game programming

On Monday 15 January 2001 18:07, voidstar wrote:
> I would like to learn how to code a 3d-engine with
> lighting,textures,shading,ecc for making a 3d game.
> Where can I find in the web a *complete* tutorial/text
> to download ?

http://www.opengl.org/ is a good starting point.

You might also want to look at CrystalSpace
(http://crystal.linuxgames.com/) which is such an engine and is free
software.
(Hint: Play a bit with the OpenGL tutorials (for background knowledge)
and then use CrystalSpace. No need to reinvent the wheel)

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

void sleep(){for(long int sheep=0;!asleep();sheep++);}