Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

> If you require all articles to be in a particular format then there is an
> additional task for the article's author to undertake.  That raises the
> barrier because some people won't want to be bothered to reformat to
> whatever standard the LGDC would hypothetically require.

If articles are in such a complex format that they can't easily be converted
to look the same as others, something is *very* wrong.

And when I say format, I mean, consistent layout, like the articles on
Gamasutra and hosted on GameDev.Net....

===
Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
Lead Author - Linux Game Programming (Premiere Press)
Author - Advanced AI Game Development (WordWare)
Email: me@thisisnurgle.org.uk	Phone: +44 7761 774 152
Email: nurgle@isyourgod.net	Spam: spam@thisisnurgle.org.uk