RE: RFOR: Is LGDC really great?

> ----------

Ahh yes, I see it now, not a direct comments link, but a forum link that takes you to a comments page.  Can I suggest renaming this and making the font bigger?  I really didn't even know it was there.

> > also love categorized links to articles on the web.  Much like
> > Gamedev's, but of course, this would be a little more targeted.  You
>
> http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/resources/category20.html or
> http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/articles/
>
> :)

Thanks for pointing that out.  I am kind of confused about resources and articles, what's the difference?

> > can definitely put me down for a "reporter" though.  subnet_rx is my
> > username.  I love reading and in fact, am on a Linux 3D programming
> > book by Norman Lin right now.
>
> Ok, done. The maintenance links (for news and resources) will appear
> after you relogin. Please take your time to become familiar with the
> forms before posting.

np, thx.