Re: Where do I begin?

Henningsen wrote:

> Since you want to work with CrystalSpace, your best bet is IMO to take an
> already running game, preferably a simple one like the "WalkTest" demo, and
> modify this in the direction you want to go.

I recommend *against* using Walktest as walktest is a mess (one day
I'm going to rename it to Walkmess :-)

Better to use one of the tutorial apps. They are simple and clean.

Also consider using (and helping with) CEL: http://cel.sourceforge.net

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

Of course he was all in favour of Armageddon in *general* terms.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)