Re: Scripting (Was First step or something)

On Friday 11 January 2002 11:02 am, you wrote:

> There are other uses than AI. I recently used python to load my maps for a
> small 2 game. That was great, allowing me to edit the maps in emacs, and
> reload them into the running game in seconds. Way faster than a
> compile/link/reload .so cycle.

Um, I'm not sure about anyone else, bu I don't hardcode maps into my game.

Could you elaborate on what you mean?

===
Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
Lead Author - Linux Game Programming (Premiere Press)
Author - Advanced AI Game Development (WordWare)
Email: me@thisisnurgle.org.uk	Phone: +44 7761 774 152
Email: nurgle@isyourgod.net	Spam: spam@thisisnurgle.org.uk