Re: Loki...

Jorrit Tyberghein <Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be> writes:

> Well linux has managed to survive for so long without many
> commercial games so I think it doesn't really need them. Game
> playing isn't everything.

Well, linux will of course survive without games, but 'surving' alone
isn't really such a hard thing to accomplish. When gnu/linux should
ever have a small change in the desktop marked it simply *must* have
games and many of them, games are simply one of the major reason why
many people by PCs. And when linux won't provide games, well they
stick to windows.

ICQ: 59461927                                    http://pingus.seul.org |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>           http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/ |