Re: Loki...

Jorrit Tyberghein <Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be> writes:

> Well linux has managed to survive for so long without many
> commercial games so I think it doesn't really need them. Game
> playing isn't everything.

Well, linux will of course survive without games, but 'surving' alone
isn't really such a hard thing to accomplish. When gnu/linux should
ever have a small change in the desktop marked it simply *must* have
games and many of them, games are simply one of the major reason why
many people by PCs. And when linux won't provide games, well they
stick to windows.

--
ICQ: 59461927                                    http://pingus.seul.org |
Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>           http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/ |