Web page

Alright, the beginnings of a web page are now at
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/

This will be our homepage for now on.  I have no talent for web page
design so if someone else would like to maintain the page, let me know and
it's all yours.  I have even less talent for graphic design than I do web
page design so you will notice that there are no (that is, none, nadda,
...) graphics on that page.  This is where someone else should come in!

I'm going to try to get the page on the LDP, Slashdot, and Linux Games.
Is there anywhere else I should try?

Thanks,
Ian

----- Ian Crawford - Email: icrawfor@uoguelph.ca ----------------