Mailing List archive

Group-
First of all, I think this mailing list and the web site are great ideas!
Thanks, Ian, for finally doing something with a topic that I think is of
interest to many people.  I hope they both grow rapidly.

Since I just joined the list, is the archive accessible on the web?  It
would be really nice to be able to read and search through old messages.
The location could also be posted under "mailing list information" on the
web site.

If not, I noticed that you can have old messages sent to you with something
like:
linuxgames-get.12_45@sunsite.auc.dk
But how do you get the current message number?  This would allow you to
retrieve the last 50 messages, for example.

Thanks again,
Brett