Re: returning to previous console

> I init SVGALIB.
> Now my programm is over, and it begin to deinit itself.
> But the output of the 'printf'-command is console #8.
> How can I get the output to the previous console?

You are certainly launching your program from X, so it allocate a new
console (#8) and work in it. That's quite normal and there is no other
way to bypass it than doing all your printf before initialising svgalib.
The other solution is to launch your program from a text console (not a
Xterm). From X, ctrl+alt+F2 should give you a new one.