a question about using CVS

Maybe this is the wrong place, but I think somebody might know...

How would I go to make a recursive unified diff with "cvs diff"?

Now, I do a checkout of the same revision I did my work on and do a
"diff -ruN original-stuff my-stuff > my-patch.diff". I just think it'd
be really cool if I could do the same with "cvs diff -u" or something
similar.

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/