Re: Open source : race or teamwork ?

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Bert Peers wrote:

> The surprise came
> when I finally decided I'd release my patch to the authors,
> and they said "thanks but no thanks, we did this in the
> meantime" :)

Did you tell them what you where working on before you got started?

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration,
Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international
Communist conspiricy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily
fluids... "
        -- General Jack Ripper, from Dr. Strangelove