Re: Cubesoft's OMIGG Project v0.0.09

Ed Page wrote:

> On Tue, 04 July 2000, Steve Baker wrote:
> > Ed Page wrote:
> > >
> > > Cubesoft has released version 0.0.09 of the OMIGG project.
> >
> > YAWN.
> >
> > Are we all going to continually post every consecutive release of everything
> > we work on here?
>
> Of course not
>
> > We seem to be getting a series of CrystalSpace postings to this list - and
> > I really think those belong on their own list.  If I cared a rats ass about
> > these minor revisions, I'd subscribe to their list (and be annoyed about
> > getting duplicate posts - presumably) - since I don't, I'd rather not be
> > spammed.
>
> Really, I have only seen mention of Crystal Space and when appropriate.  Besides my posts <snip>
Should we not then have a LGDC-release-announcements list for all game
development announcements ? I like to hear of the changes made, but I'd
like it in a separate list. I don't get to go through freshmeat that
often, and tracking down things game dev related is hard.

I thought this was an announcement list myself.

Bye - Joel.