intro

So the question is this: what am I doing here? I'm not a game developer and
I haven't even been acquainted with Linux for as long as most of you have.
I'm just hanging around doing research.

I work for Gamesmania.com, and I cover Mac and misc. platforms, which
includes Linux. It's kind of hard to cover the Linux gaming scene because so
many of the games are made by individuals who don't have fame or press
people. That's why I'm here. If you guys know of any Linux gaming news, or
have made a game that you think is cool and you want some publicity for it,
let me know. We write about big games and small games and medium-sized games
and no game is exempt. And if the mood strikes you, please spread the word.
The biggest battle is that no Linux users even know we're there.

Sorry for the possibly OT post, but I just thought I'd temporarily delurk.
If you need me, I'll be playing my new copy of Terminus.

---
Sam
samantha@gamesmania.com
www.gamesmania.com