Re: im a beginner

I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm or anything, but you'd probably be
better off starting with a less ambitious project.  I would highly suggest
doing something simple (ala Pacman or Asteroids or Space Invader) first.
It's generally a good idea to begin with 2D, since that's easier, and then
move to 3D after you have some experience.  There's more to a game like
Virtual Fighter than you'd imagine, believe me.  Without the necessary
insights you'd learn from doing a smaller project, you'll probably get
stuck 10% into your 3D project and have no idea where to go.  Smaller
projects teach you about the basic game loop, drawing graphics to the
screen, and project management, all of which are critical in a larger game
(especially the last).  If, however, you're dead set on starting with a
Virtual Fighter clone, by all means go ahead.  Nobody's stopping you. :)

--
Ben Crowder                                "Far and away the best prize that life
crowderb@netbrick.com                       offers is the chance to work hard at