Re: 3D modeller - K-3D

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Steve Baker wrote:

> > > I could only find their "K-3D Tutorials" thing (about 4 pages)...I'll have to
> > > surf their web site some more.
> >
> > I may be remembering wrong.
>
> There is a k3d/docs/old directory - that may be what you are remembering.  The
> way it tells to do texturing is out of date and doesn't work anymore.  I've
> been getting advice from their mailing list...it seems that a texture tutorial
> is in preparation - but I probably have enough information to make it work
> now.

I had extremely bad connectivity when i replied. The reason I do not
really remember is because I stumped across their website in a general
search for "Linux Multimedia Applications", and I looked at a lot of stuff
during those days.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Geeks aren't interested in politics because government doesn't double its