licencing issue

Hi!

I'm working on a game SDK: not really meant for public use, I just want to use it with my own games. It should probably have the form of a statically linked library.

The problem: Some of these games won't be open-source and some of them will be. (and I will include source code for the library).

The questions: Will I run into licensing problems? What licence(s) should I pick for the library (GPL, LGPL, something else)
Or would it be better to have two "versions" of the library, one open-source, and one closed-source?

Thanks,

  Jiri Svoboda

Anonymní připojení k internetu od Seznamu
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=74638