Re: Mailing list archive?

At 05:46 AM 5/26/99 +0200, you wrote:
>All ezmlm lists I maintain have some archive switch on, we oughta look at
>www.qmail.org for additional ezmlm packages. I think someone already wrote a
>WWW front-end for the archives so we don't have to do so ourselves.

	Do you know of any? I have been to qmail's site and couldn't find anything
we could use.

	Sunsite told me they keep posts up to a year on the newsserver. The system
they use is bCandid's Typhoon. I know nothing beyond that! :) Anyone have
any suggestions as to how we can dig out a month's mail at a time from the
facilities sunsite provides us and put them on LGDC? Should we bother if we
have a year's worth stored at a time?

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames