Re: Game announcements on LGDC

Bert Peers wrote:

> I got VC++ with autocompletion, drop down lists, and tooltip
> reminders of the parameter's type and name.

Do you have flame-proof clothing handy? I would venture that claiming
the superiority of VC++ in a Linux development group could at least
raise a few eyebrows! (myself, I do not use VC++, but find its interface
quite nice, even though the compiler is painfully slow)

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/