Request for Review

Hi all,

 I've written a new article, it's called
"Writing Modifiable Games".  It's lighter than the C++
thing but still a bit longer than I anticipated.  If anybody
has the time to check it out for typos, weird grammar etc,
please take a look at :
http://www.larian.com/rat/programming/modgame/

One bug is that the schematics are not very readable.
Normally I'd use Xfig for this, but my linux box got
hosed and I had to use photoshop on a friends machine.
Never used pshop before and I got the impression it's
not really fit for technical illustrations :^)  So I hacked something
together quick and dirty and unreadable; if anyone feels
like redoing them, please go ahead (mail me first though)
:)

Bert