Re: Linux Game Developers Ring

At 11:57 PM 6/7/99 +0200, you wrote:
>>This is Ephren Taylor Ringamaster of the Linux Game Developers Ring.  I =
>>was wondering would it be possible to get a link posted on your site for =
>>the web ring.  The sites homepage is located at =
>
>Of course. Thanks for reminding us.

	Chris:

	Aren't we already on that? Or, is this after the fact? :)

	Secondly, where have we "advertised" already? I'm itching to get us on
Slashdot and Linux Today! :) Unless you think we should wait until we have
the database aspect under our hats...

	Lastly, I took care of link addition in the Links section. I have closed
off the Free Projects until Rob and I get the databse ad system Rob had for
an idea in place.

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames