Re: char *test[position]

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Felix Kollmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to get a char of a char * :
>
> 	unsigned int position= 0;
> 	char *test;
> 	printf ("%s", test[position]);
		 ^^

	Oh, here is the problem. %s is used to print C-ish strings. If you
want to put a single char, use the %c.

	Ugh, who am I? I've been reading your posts. I'm in a game library
project nowadays: GGL (GPUL Game Library). The library works over GGI.

	GGL features:
	- Advanced ssprite management
	- Real time video play
	- Network play support
	- Multiple target. Inherited from GGI.
	- Sound (Audio streams, Mod and Midi)
	- Artificial intelligence
	- Input devices
	- Graphics formats
	- Game maps
	- Real time 3D
	- LGPL license

	The URL is: ceu.fi.udc.es/GPUL/proyectos/ggl. There you can read
more info. We're in a pre-alpha-release state, so we haven't asked for
publicity (freshmeat, or you in linuxgames).

						Un saludo.

Jose Dapena Paz | mailto:jdapena@mundivia.es