Date: 15 Jun 1999 15:38:54 -0400
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>
To: Bob Zimbinski <bobz@mr.net>
Subject: Looking for Game Developers

Hi Bob,

Seeing as your website is the hub of the Linux Game Universe, I
thought you may be a good person to ask first: I need principle
authors, contributing authors and tech-editors for a major book
project illustrating how to write top-quality games for Linux.  This
should include using desktop Linux, console and X games, teach the
current crop of Linux game toolkits and also cover using Linux for
embedded game-machine applications.  The target audience includes
people who want to learn game programming and those who may know game
programming under some other less-capable O/S.  This is not a book to
teach C++.

Would you, or anyone you know, be interested?  If so, please let me
know and I can set this up with the publisher.  The principle authors
will need to devote several months to this, contributors may only
supply a few dozen pages each.  We are looking at world-wide
distribution, so the royalties will be considerable.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com