Re: DEVELOPING SOFTWARE WITHOUT GPL????

Felix Kollmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> big big question:
>
>         How can I develop software without the GPL (perhaps commercial use)?

Strange question. If you want to develop software without using GPL then you just
don't use it. Unless you mean something else with your question. Like how can you use
GPL software without having to make your own software GPL. In that case the answer
is 'you can't' unless you're talking about LGPL instead of GPL.

Is that what you want to know?

Greetings,

> mfg
>
> Felix Kollmann, DG5PT
> email: fkollmann@gmx.net

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"Baths is unhygienic," Granny declared. "You know I've never agreed
with baths. Sittin' around in your own dirt like that."
        -- Taking personal hygiene to new limits
           (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)