Re: Linux games programming tutorial-part2

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>         2) Look at the People/Site section of the website. I have just recently
> put up a submissions guide. BTW, read the section over and tell me if it is
> complete enough. You'll be the first guinea pig to go through the test! :)

Oink oink (French ginea pig grunt) I've read it and for me it is okay.
The template HTML file is a very good idea. Nothing to add in my
opinion. (perhaps modifying the template html to add the <body> and
<head> tags so it doesn't display a blank page when the link is
clicked?)

Alex.