Re: TODO

	Hope this works, via the news server, as I currently cannot email
the sunsite site. Seems like my ISP is a spammer haven and is blacklisted
in the ORBS database.

	This problem has made the php3 thing so much slower to get going.
For this, the list has my apologies.

	Note: I will be away for the next week on vacation and unable to
access my LGDC stuff. If you don't get replies from me, I will get them
next week, guaranteed.

In article <37772135.4B980ABD@rz.uni-wuerzburg.de>, reiniger@rz.uni-
wuerzburg.de says...
> * There was some discussion about letting people comment about code
> snippets (the good style / bad style thing), perhaps via some web-based
> mechanism. Does someone want to do some planning for this (perhaps we
> could use the FOM for this...) ? Otherwise: scheduled for later.

	I think this requires more discussion. Perhaps what might be more
instructive would be to find resources on basic code documenting. There
must be extensive articles available on the net on this very topic. Seems
to me it is so easy to fall away from the basics into what is more a
matter of personal preferences.

> * The Linux Game Developers Webring isn't linked yet
> (http://g-prog.hhim.net/webring). I added us there, but we still need to
> add their navbar to our site.

	I have worked on shrinking down their very large logo to something
we could work with. I admit I haven't asked them for one. (Just sent
an email) Being busy of late, I overlooked it and forgot it. They might
have one already...

> * Anni is stil waiting for Gizmo3d
> (http://www.linux3d.net/gizmo3d/main.shtml) interview questions.

	It's actually done! He's submitted it to me just a couple of days
ago. I don't know how many questions were his own and how many privately
volunteered, but it's pretty good. I sent Anders a follow-up question and
got it answered today. I will forward Anders your questions.

> * Paul, my tips doc on the site is *not* updated yet. Propably you
> uploaded the wrong version?

	Actually, I went back through my files and can't seem to find your
updated version. Could you resend? I was *sure* I had uploaded it. I
don't understand what happened.

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net