Re: Dead links + more links

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Paul Tiseo wrote:

> 	Very good suggestion. However, I am unable to put one together. I
> leave tomorrow. If someone can put a list together we can put it up on
> the site as "Items to be reviewed".

The 'links' page will probably be a good place to start :-)

For the 'coding-tools' section I'd like to remind of the great compiler
construction tool link page which was announced on this list some time ago.

---

Also, I didn't find a link to 'libmikmod', the module playing library
which can be used as a sound effect-only lib only too. The URL for libmikmod
is http://www.multimania.com/miodrag/mikmod/
Another sound playing library is Skysound, which can also play mpeg audio
streams - http://tuo.skytech.org/skysound

Sorry if it's already there, I don't even have enough time to browse through
the linuxgames site..

Tomas Andrle / red_hatred