Poll ideas?

The current Poll is getting quite stale. Has anyone ideas for a new one?

Another thing: I'm currently a bit busy with Uni & real-life stuff, so
updates to the site etc will be slower the next (days|weeks) (unless
someone helps of course ;).
The good news is that I'll set up our village's homepage together
with some friends sometime the next months (kinda contract job) and it
looks as if adapting the LGDC site code for this is the way to go. That
means I'll get paid to work on it (improve it) ;)

--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Daddy, what does "FORMATING DRIVE C" mean?