Re: Poll ideas?

Philipp Guehring wrote:

> > You miss my point.
>
> Yes, but i think that it will be easier to get graphic artists, when there are
> bigger teams.

Well, that may or may not be the case - it's pretty illogical though.  If a game
engine exists with enough features to do the job - why should the number of people
it took to code it matter to artists who are considering joining the project?

You may be right though - but for psychological reasons not rational ones.

Maybe I just need to invent a few mythical programmers for my "team".
Hmmmm....

  Thanks to:

    Codey Ventually - and his annoying brother Bugsy.

    :-)

--
Steve Baker                  http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1
sjbaker1@airmail.net (home)  http://www.woodsoup.org/~sbaker