Re: Poll ideas?

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Philipp Guehring wrote:
>
> >By the way, if anyone needs a good music artist, ask Andi Stürmer
> ><a.stuermer@gmx.net> He did the music for several games.
>
> Hmmmmm, no replies to that so far. Quick test - who *does* need a good
> music artist for his game?

Me, me, me!

> Another, but related thing - does anyone know a website about making
> music/sounds on Linux (there *are* several reasonably good tools out there)?

Actually - no.  Plenty of good sound replay widgets - but the support
for composition and audio processing seems pretty poor.

I tried a bunch of kwav/kwave/whatever tools and they were universally
flakey as heck and under-featured.

There used to be bunches of good Amiga and Atari-ST sound tools out there.
I wonder if their sources are floating around anywhere?  Certainly the
Atari tools should be a breeze to port.

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>