RE: 3D Artist's needs

> That's also my worry. It'd be propably a 10-second review resulting in "I
> can't do X" and "It lacks important feature Y" answers, which are just an
> early start. That's why I proposed using q3radiant as a model of how a
> modeler/editor *should* be. It's surely easier to build a feature list
> from that ourselves and mainly asking the artists what features are
> *especially* important to them etc for now.

Both things are needed. To know what they like on their tools (your interview
was great!), and to know what they don´t like on the current tools.
And we should not only ask the Q3 Designers. Ask all the 3D people you know.

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.futureware.at/       ICQ UIN: 6588261