Re: RFC: nesting for articles useful?

On Tuesday 05 June 2001 12:58, Richard James wrote:
> I don't really understand what you are talking about. All I think we
> need is something like this:

> 3D Graphics Articles
> =====Using OpenGL
> ==========OpenGL basics
> ==========etc
> =====Using Crystal Lib
> ==========Crystal lib demos

That's categories/subcategories. What I meant with "nesting" was:

In Category "3D Graphics", subcategory "OpenGL":
Article series
"Uncle Richard's guide on rendering space stations"
   "Part 1 - How Elite did it"
   "Part 2 - Making Elite look good"
   "Part 3 - What's different in 'X-Wing Alliance'"
   "Part 4 - Who can use the most colors?"

i.e. Several articles (typically all written by the same author) that
form one "series".

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Error 032: Recursion error - see error 032