Re: Slightly OT - compiling OpenGL program under Windows, using cygwin

Maybe I'm mistaken, but your problem could also be the folowing:
When using cygwin, instead of i.e.

gcc -lddraw -o foo.exe foo.c

you must use

gcc -o foo.exe foo.c /lib/w32api/libddraw.a

You don't really link the import libraries like a library,
but instead like an ordinary .o module.

Hope this can help you

       Jiri Svoboda
       jirik.svoboda@seznam.cz