Re: "Tux Paint" alpha version available

On Monday 17 June 2002 19:48, nbs wrote:
> Work begin on June 14th.  Today, June 17th, the 2nd alpha version was
> released.

Today, June 17th, a package for Debian unstable has been created. (1)
(It works for me and should get Tuxpaint fast into Debian jr.)

Some odd things include non-i18n'd messages, no install target support, a
splash screen which is hardly visible on my machine, and screenshots in gif
format.

But I don't really have time to complain, I'm too busy with drawing.
You could setup a page entitled "drawings from Linux game developers", and
collect some.
Now, _that_ would scare companies away when they consider porting games :)

Josef

(1) http://mindx.dyndns.org/debian/

--
Free operating systems. Free software. Free games.