Re: "Tux Paint" alpha version available

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, nbs wrote:

> > no install target support,
>
> Hehe - Obviously too busy having fun with alpha blending code to
> worry about a "make install" target.
>
> I promise I'll have it in the next build (prob. later today)

Are you one of these
I-will-die-before-I-start-using-autotools-and-recursive-makefiles-are-evil
guys, or would you care to get a patch with basic autotools support?

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by