Re: Equivalent to Win32 MessageBox()?

#28-Jun-02# Message from *J. Perkins*:

> having a hard time finding a clear example of how they are used in
> this context, and I haven't able to make anything work.

> Anyone help me out?

Not in pure X, but if you just want an example I have a Gtk alert
replacement that shows the user the line, file, alert condition, an optional
message and the stack trace. Go to http://www.starforge.co.uk/free-linux.shtml
and look about 2/3rds of the way down the page for the assert() replacement.

Feel free to pull out anything that is useful to you.

Chris
--
=[ http://www.starforge.co.uk/ ]===[ Explorer2260 Lead Designer and Coder. ]
=[ Public key: ]===================[ http://www.starforge.co.uk/pubkey.txt ]